“The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator. This means – that he should be able to justify every purchase he makes and each price he pays by impersonal, objective reasoning that he is getting more than his money’s worth for his purchase.”
– Benjamin Graham, 1894 – 1976, stock market investor and economist
Through our affiliation with “MACC” and “MAFM” we help our valued clients establish a fundamental investment strategy that is based on establishing, then prioritizing their goals. Our Personal Financial Consultants are prepared to:
• Analyze your net worth structure and establish and maintain a strong cash position through effective cash management solutions.
• Three Rivers Wealth Management Group, Inc. establish and maintain legal trusts through our personal trust services.
• Manage risk with protection solutions.
• Establish, maintain and monitor your portfolios for goals such as retirement, education and other major purchases.
• Provide quantitative investment strategies including, but not limited to; asset allocation, diversification, rebalancing and hedging.
• Manage tax liability through use of tax credits, health savings accounts, tax preference accounts and investment vehicles.